Yingli Solar Panel - 250W (YL250P-29b)
From Yingli's signature YGE 60-Cell series, this 250-Watt polycrystalline solar module offers excellent versatility. Its compact size makes it a good option for roof-mounted arrays in residential and commercial applications, yet its low dollars-per-Watt ratio make its economics work for larger, utility-scale projects. And at 15.3% efficiency, power output per square foot is maximized in any application.
Yingli YL250P-29b Solar Panel Features
- 15.3% efficiency
- Tight positive power tolerance of +3% ensures function at or above rated power
- Robust, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame withstands wind and snow loads up to 2400Pa and 5400Pa, respectively
- Independent lab-certified to resist the highest levels of ammonia and salt mist
- Manufacturing facility certified by TÜV Rheinland to the following standards: ISO9001 (quality management system), ISO 14001 (environmental management system), and BS OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety)
- Warranted to produce 91.2% of rated power for 10 years and 80.7% of rated power for 25 years
- 10-year product warranty
Yingli YL250P-29b Solar Panel Specs
- 65" L x 39" W x 1.57" H
- 40.8 lbs
- H4 connectors
- 60 monocrystalline cells
- Maximum power: 250 Watts
- Efficiency: 15.3%
- Tolerance: +3%
- Voltage at max power: 29.8 volts
- Current at max power: 8.39 amps
- Open circuit voltage: 37.6 volts
- Short circuit current: 8.92 amps
- Maximum system voltage: 1000 volts
- Manufacturer: Yingli
- Model number: YL250P-29b
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.