Vikram Eldora Micro 12V Solar Panel - 100W (VSP.36.100)
Vikram has earned a Tier 1 Bloomberg ranking for PV manufacturing - a world-renowned mark of quality. Vikram's Eldora Micro series is designed for home lighting and street lighting applications, and it functions well in low-light conditions. The modest size and weight of this 36-cell solar panel make it suitable to take to and install in remote off-grid sites.
Vikram Eldora Micro 12V Solar Panel Features
- 100W polycrystalline solar panel
- Best suited for home lighting and street lighting applications
- Suitable for roof-mounted and ground-mounted installations either off-grid or grid-tied
- Excellent low light response
- Junction box for power connections
- Certified to IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 62716, and MCS
- Certified for ammonia resistance
- 25-year linear power performance guarantee to 80%
- 5-year workmanship warranty
Vikram Eldora Micro 12V Solar Panel Specs
- 45.35" x 26.22" x 1.34"
- 17.63 lbs
- 36 polycrystalline cells
- Efficiency: 13.03%
- Maximum power: 100 Watts
- Tolerance: ±3%
- Voltage at max power: 17.99 volts
- Current at max power: 5.57 amps
- Open circuit voltage: 21.84 volts
- Short circuit current: 6.11 amps
- Maximum system voltage: 1000 volts
- Manufacturer: Vikram Solar
- Model number: VSP.36.100
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.