Victron SmartSolar Charge Controller (MPPT 150/35)
The SmartSolar MPPT 150/35 solar charge controller intelligently interfaces between your charger and your deep-cycle batteries, helping your battery bank achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. The SmartSolar MPPT 150/35 uses the latest and fastest MPPT technology to harvest every available bit of PV power for battery storage while maintaining battery health and extending battery life.
You can remotely control and monitor the SmartSolar MPPT 150/35 controller by pairing its built-in bluetooth adapter (no dongle required!) with your Apple or Android phone or tablet using the VictronConnect app. Connect your installation to the internet and you'll be able to use the Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) with even more features. Both the VictronConnect app and the VRM services are free to use.
Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150/35 Charge Controller Features
- 35-amp output for battery charging
- For battery voltages of 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V (36V operation must be set manually using the VictronConnect app)
- The latest, fastest MPPT technology
- Built-in bluetooth lets you monitor and update the controller's settings via Apple/Android devices
- Proprietary VE.Direct port allows for a wired data connection to a Color Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices
- Programmable battery charge algorithm
- Internal temperature sensor compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature
- Battery reverse polarity, PV reverse polarity, output short circuit, and over-temperature protection
- Real-time data display and history with the VictronConnect app
- 5-year warranty