US Battery Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 232Ah (US 2200 XC2)
One of the most important parts of a renewable energy system is the battery bank. Flooded lead acid deep-cycle batteries are a cost-effective and energy efficient battery type for small to medium sized systems. We love US Battery's deep-cycle golf cart batteries because they are engineered and proven to provide the fastest cycle-up-to-full-rated capacity, the highest total energy delivered over the life of the battery, and have a 3-5-year lifespan.
The Xtreme Capacity (XC2™) technology and Diamond Plate Technology® in the 6-volt US Battery Golf Cart Lead Acid Battery deliver an astounding 1150 cycles at 50% depth of discharge and 232 amp-hours of capacity. These batteries are frequently recommended and used by solar professionals and are most commonly used in multiples to make 12, 24 or 48 volts. Batteries used in solar PV systems must be able to provide long periods of deep discharge each evening, followed by a full recharge in the sunlight hours each day. These are the conditions that put batteries to the test. This battery is one of the best values available when considering raw nameplate dollars per Watt-hour cycle.
US Battery US 2200 XC2 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 10¼" L x 7⅛" W x 11¼" H
- 64 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Energy: 1.54 kWh
- Capacity: 232Ah (20-hour rate), 258Ah (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: UTL
- Exterior: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: US Battery
- Model number: US 2200 XC2
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.