US Battery L-16 Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 401Ah (US RE L16 XC2)
American-made and 100% recyclable, renewable energy storage doesn't get any cleaner than L-16 batteries from U.S. Battery. The US RE L16 XC2 is a 6-volt, deep cycle battery is frequently recommended by renewable energy professionals across the world for off-grid solar PV installations. Exclusive XC2™ formulation and Diamond Plate Technology® allow these batteries to reach peak capacity in fewer cycles, deliver more total energy, and extend battery life.
Renewable energy batteries must be able to provide long periods of deep discharge each evening, followed by a full recharge in the sunlight hours each day. This can be grueling on substandard batteries, but U.S.Battery brand batteries are designed for this kind of cycling.
US Battery US RE L16 XC2 Lead Acid Battery Features
- Diamond Plate Technology® - advanced paste formulation maximizes capacity life and recharge-ability
- Antinium™ metal mixture reduces grid corrosion and water usage
- Advanced Crystalock™ plate curing process ensures structural strength and solid adhesion to the grid, the key to superior cycle life
- SpeedCap™ positive locking cap will not vibrate off or "spit" acid when removed
- Thick plates ensure longest cycle life possible
- Lifting handle makes installation and removal quick, easy, and safe.
US Battery US RE L16 XC2 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 11⅞" L x 7⅛" W x 16¾" H
- 112 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Capacity: 401Ah (20-hour rate), 446Ah (100-hour rate)
- Cell type: flooded lead acid, non-sealed
- Manufacturer: U.S. Battery
- Model number: US RE L16 XC2
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.