US Battery L16 Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 385Ah (US L16 XC2)
One of the most important parts of a renewable energy system is the battery bank. Flooded lead acid deep-cycle batteries are a cost-effective and energy efficient battery type for small to medium sized systems. We love US Battery's deep-cycle L16 batteries because they are engineered and proven to provide the fastest cycle-up-to-full-rated capacity, the highest total energy delivered over the life of the battery, and have a 7-10-year lifespan.
The Xtreme Capacity (XC2™) technology and Diamond Plate Technology® US Battery uses in this 6-volt L16 battery delivers an astounding 1150 cycles at 50% depth of discharge and 385 amp-hours of capacity @ 20-hour rate (428 amp-hours @ 100-hour rate).
US BatteryUS L16 XC2 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 11⅞" L x 7⅛" W x 16¾" H
- 113 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Energy: 2.56 kWh
- Capacity: 385Ah (20-hour rate), 428Ah (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: Large "L"
- Exterior: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: US Battery
- Model number: US L16 XC2
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.