US Battery L-16 Lead Acid Battery - 2V, 1100Ah (US REL16-2V XC2)
The US Battery US REL16-2V XC2 is the most advanced 2-volt flooded lead acid battery you'll find. These low-maintenance batteries are great for off-grid solar PV systems.
Flooded lead acid batteries from U.S. Battery are engineered and proven to provide the fastest cycle-up to full rated capacity, and have the highest total energy delivered over the life of the battery.
US Battery L-16 Lead Acid Battery - 2V (US REL16-2V XC2) Features
- Outside positive plate design
- Defender moss shields
- Newly-designed separators with extra-thick glass mat
- 7-year warranty
US Battery US REL16 2V XC2 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 11⅞" L x 7⅛" W x 16¾" H
- 114 lbs
- Voltage: 2V
- Energy: 2.5 kWh
- Capacity: 1100Ah (20-hour rate), 1250Ah (100-hour rate)
- Cell type: flooded lead acid, non-sealed
- Manufacturer: US Battery
- Model number: US REL16 2V XC2
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.