Ultralight Waterproof Medical Kit .5
The Ultralight / Watertight Medical Kit series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. For the multi-sport athlete who refuses to be let down or weighed down by thier gear.
The Ultralight / Watertight .5 is perfect for 1-2 day solo trips when you need a lightweight medical kit with enough supplies to treat common injuries. Packaged in a rugged yet lightweight silnylon bag with a DryFlex waterproof liner, the Ultralight Waterproof Medical Kit .5 will stay dry whatever the elements. The silnylon bag has enough room to add other first aid and survival items and provides rugged protection for the DryFlex liner. Ideal for hiking, kayaking, backpacking, mountain biking and climbing.
Ultralight Waterproof Medical Kit .5 Features
- Inner DryFlex bags and outer siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Die-cut Moleskin plus tincture of benzoin adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury
Ultralight Waterproof Medical Kit .5 Includes
- 2 dressing, gauze, sterile - 3" x 3", Pkg/2
- 2 dressing, gauze, sterile - 2" x 2", Pkg/2
- 1 dressing, non-adherent, sterile - 3" x 4"
- 2 butterfly closure bandages
- 1 conforming gauze bandage - 2"
- 4 adhesive fabric bandages - 1" x 3"
- 2 adhesive fabric knuckle bandages
- 1 Moleskin, pre-cut and shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 splinter picker/tick remover forceps
- 2 safety pins
- 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg) - Pkg/2
- 2 AfterBite wipe
- 2 antihistamine (Diphenhydramine) - 25 mg)
- 1 Aspirin - 325 mg Pkg/2
- 2 triple antibiotic ointment - single use
- 3 After Cuts & Scrapes antiseptic wipes
- Tape - ½" x 10 yards
- 3 alcohol swabs
- 1 tincture of Benzoin topical adhesive
Ultralight Waterproof Medical Kit .5 Specs
- 6½" x 5" x 1"
- 3.68 oz
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.