One of the most important parts of a Renewable Energy power system is the battery bank. Most RE battery banks use flooded lead acid deep cycle batteries due to their cost effectiveness and energy efficiency. This deep cycle 6-volt battery is frequently recommended by top Renewable Energy power professionals across the World. 6 Volt Deep Cycle are most commonly used in “pairs” to make 12 volts.
- Diamond Plate Technology® - Advanced paste formulation maximize’s capacity life and recharge-ability. Antinium™ - This special grid metal mixture is used to reduce grid corrosion and water usage. In combination, these features will extend the life of your battery by 15-20%.
- Crystalock™ - Our advanced plate curing process insures structural strength and solid adhesion to the grid, the key to superior cycle life.
- SpeedCap™ - A positive locking cap that will not vibrate off or “spit” acid when removed.The “gang” feature allows for easy removal of all three caps at once saving time and money.
- Thicker Plates - Our plates are the thickest in the business, assuring you the longest cycle life possible.
- Extra Electrolyte - Using shorter, thicker plates allows for more electrolyte over the plates, extending required water intervals.
- Lifting Handle - Makes installation and removal quick, easy and safe.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.