Trojan Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 260Ah (T-145)
An all-around powerhouse with 260 amp-hours @ 20-hour rate (287 amp-hours @ 100-hour rate), the Trojan T-145 deep-cycle battery combines a thicker internal grid with Trojan's robust Maxguard® T2 separator and high-density Alpha Plus® paste to create an exceptional battery that outperforms its competitors. These advanced technologies result in a longer life and increased total energy, making the T-145 battery a great option for any renewable energy system.
The T-145 is part of Trojan's Signature line of flooded deep-cycle batteries. The Signature line is best suited for use in renewable energy systems where lowest life-cycle cost is the key consideration.
Trojan T-145 Lead Acid Battery Features
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ optimizes porosity development in the active material for higher efficiency and sustained performance over a longer period
- DuraGrid™ design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life
- Maxguard® T2 Separator provides a wide-channel design that increases acid flow for optimum battery performance and provides even greater resistance to stratification - a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems
- 2-year warranty (first 12 months replacement, next 12 months prorated)
Trojan T-145 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 10.3" L x 7.11" W x 11.90" H
- 72 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Energy: 1.72 kWh
- Capacity: 260Ah (20-hour rate), 287Ah (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: embedded low profile terminal (ELPT)
- Exterior: Polypropylene
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- Model number: T-145
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.