Trojan Lead Acid Battery - 12V, 130Ah (SCS225)
Providing rugged durability, outstanding performance, and long life, Trojan’s deep-cycle SCS225 battery is ideal for marine and RV applications where it will be used in a corrosive environment and heavily cycled. This 12-volt battery has a capacity of 130 amp-hours @ 20-hour rate (144 amp-hours @ 100-hour rate), features robust construction, and delivers superior deep-discharge cycling even under tough conditions. In an off-grid home solar PV system where it is cycled down 20% every day, it will last 3-6 years.
Featuring T2 Technology, the SCS225 is engineered for sustained capacity and total overall amp-hours, resulting in more operating power to explore the great outdoors.
Trojan SCS225 Lead Acid Battery Features
- Robust construction engineered for corrosive environments
- Designed for deep discharge cycling
- Great starter battery for marine/RV applications
Trojan SCS225 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 13.94" L x 6.75" W x 9.96" H
- 66 lbs
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 130Ah (20-hour rate), 144Ah (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: Dual wingnut (DWNT)
- Exterior: Polypropylene
- Handles: Rope
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- Model number: SCS225
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.