Customers Also Bought
Trojan L-16 Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 325Ah (L16RE-A)
Renewable energy applications operate under challenging conditions - fluctuating and/or extreme temperatures, remote locations, and the intermittent charging due to the nature of solar and wind power generation. But the L16RE-A is specifically engineered to withstand these and other rigorous conditions and is designed with a 10-year lifespan.
The L16RE-A is part of Trojan Battery's Premium line of flooded deep cycle batteries. The Premium line is tested to IEC standards and incorporates advanced features like Trojan's DuraGrid™, MaxGuard® XL separator and Alpha Plus® Paste technologies that provide superior performance, rugged durability, and exceptionally long life.
Trojan L16RE-A Lead Acid Battery Features
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ optimizes porosity development in the active material for higher efficiency and sustained performance over a longer period
- DuraGrid™ design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life
- Maxguard® XL Separator provides a wide-channel design that increases acid flow for optimum battery performance and provides even greater resistance to stratification - a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems
- The Polyon™ polypropylene container is Trojan's ultra-rugged case that protects against damage from harsh environmental conditions like moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks
- 5-year warranty (first 24 months replacement, next 36 months prorated)
Trojan L16RE-A Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 11.67" L x 6.95" W x 17.56" H
- 115 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Capacity: 325Ah (20-hour rate), 360Ah (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: L-Terminal (LT)
- Exterior: Polyon™ polypropylene
- Handles: Rope
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- Model number: L16RE-A
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.