Trojan L-16 Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 377Ah (SPRE 06 415)
Renewable energy applications operate under challenging conditions - fluctuating and/or extreme temperatures, remote locations, and the intermittent charging due to the nature of solar and wind power generation. But the SPRE 06 415 (formerly L16RE-B) is specifically engineered to withstand these and other rigorous conditions and is designed with a 10-year lifespan.
The SPRE 06 415 is part of Trojan Battery's Premium line of flooded deep cycle batteries. The Premium line is tested to IEC standards and incorporates advanced features like Trojan's DuraGrid™, MaxGuard® XL separator and Alpha Plus® Paste technologies that provide superior performance, rugged durability, and exceptionally long life.
Trojan SPRE 06 415 Lead Acid Battery Features
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ optimizes porosity development in the active material for higher efficiency and sustained performance over a longer period
- DuraGrid™ design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life
- Maxguard® XL Separator provides a wide-channel design that increases acid flow for optimum battery performance and provides even greater resistance to stratification - a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems
- The Polyon™ polypropylene container is Trojan's ultra-rugged case that protects against damage from harsh environmental conditions like moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks
- Formerly known as model L16RE-B
- 5-year warranty (first 24 months replacement, next 36 months prorated)
Trojan SPRE 06 415 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 11.66" L x 6.94" W x 17.55" H
- 118 lbs
- Voltage: 6V
- Energy: 2.5 kWh
- Capacity: 377Ah (20-hour rate), 415Ah (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: L-Terminal (LT)
- Exterior: Polyon™ polypropylene
- Handles: Rope
- Manufacturer: Trojan Battery
- Model number: SPRE 06 415 (formerly L16RE-B)
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.