Sunwize Solar Panel - 20W, 12V nominal (S20P-K4)
High-performance, 10-Watt solar module for industrial applications. SunWize SP solar modules deliver top-quality performance for all solar electric power applications such as monitoring and control, security, instrumentation, communications, and general battery charging.
Sunwize Solar Panel - 20W, 12V (S20P-K4) Features
- Laminated, high-efficiency polycrystalline solar cells ensure long life
- Impact-resistant, low-iron glass surface allows maximum light transmission
- Weather-resistant, high volume junction box accepts up to 5x ½" NPT conduit or cable fittings
- Heavy duty 2" deep anodized aluminum frame adds strength and durability
- Conforms to US standards (UL 1703)
- Certified to CAN/CSA standards (ULC/ORD-C-1703-01)
- 2-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship
- 5-year limited warranty of 90% minimum power output
Sunwize Solar Panel - 20W, 12V (S20P-K4) Specs
- 21.38" L x 13.86" W x 1.97" D
- 6.2 lbs
- Maximum power: 20 Watts
- Tolerance: ±10%
- Voc Open circuit voltage: 21 volts
- Vmp Maximum power voltage: 17.1 volts
- Isc Short circuit current: 1.2 amps
- Imp Maximum power current: 1.15 amps
- Series fuse rating: 3 amps
- Maximum system voltage: 50 volts
- Model number: S20P-K4
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.