- High conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies
- High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% power output tolerance, ensuring return on investment
- Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load, and extreme temperature variations
- 25-year power output transferable warranty
- Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards
- ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System) certified factories manufacturing world class products
- IEC61215, IEC61730, conformity to CE
- On-grid utility systems
- On-grid commercial systems
- Off-grid ground mounted systems
These 14 modules were used in a demonstration setup. We are pricing them at .65 cents/w since they are lightly used with slight cosmetic issues. Must ship freight.
|Power at STC (W)||270|
|Vmp: Voltage at Max Power (V)||35.0|
|Imp: Current at Max Power (A)||7.71|
|Voc: Open Circuit Voltage (V)||44.5|
|Isc: Short Circuit Current (A)||8.20|
|Max System Voltage (V)||1000V DC|
|Series Fuse Rating (A)||20|
|Power Tolerance (%)||±3.0|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temp (°C)||45±2°C|
|Open Circuit Voltage Temp Coefficient (% / °C)||-40°C to -85°C|
|Cell Type||Poly-crystalline 72 Cells 156×156mm (6inch)|
|Connector Type||H+S RADOX® SMART cable 4.0mm2 (0.006inch2 ),|
|Connector Cable Length (mm)||symmetrical lengths (-) 1000mm (39.4inch) and (+) 1000mm (39.4inch), RADOX® SOLAR integrated twist locking connectors|
|Length (mm)(in)||1956 / 77.0|
|Width (mm)(in)||992 / 39.1|
|Depth (mm)(in)||35.0 / 2.0|
|Weight (kg)(lbs)||16.8 / 59.5|
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.