Sunny Boy Transformerless Inverter - 7000W, 208/240V (7000TLUS-12)
The Sunny Boy 7000TLUS-12 represents the next step in performance for UL-certified grid-tie inverters. Its transformerless design means high efficiency and reduced weight. Maximum power production is derived from wide input voltage and operating temperature ranges. Multiple MPP trackers and OptiTrac™ Global Peak mitigate the effect of shade and allow for installation at challenging sites. The unique Secure Power Supply feature provides daytime power in the event of a grid outage. High performance, flexible design, and innovative features make the Sunny Boy 7000TLUS-12 the first choice among solar professionals for loads of up to 7000 Watts. SMA's Rapid Shutdown Solution is the only fully integrated, NEC 2014 compliant, rapid shutdown to work with Secure Power Supply.
Sunny Boy Transformerless Inverter - 7000W, 208/240V (7000TLUS-12) Features
- 96.8% maximum efficiency
- Wide input voltage range
- Shade management with OptiTrac Global Peak MPP tracking
- Two MPP trackers provide numerous design options
- Extended operating temperature range
- Secure Power Supply provides daytime power during grid outages
- UL 1741- and 1699B-compliant
- Integrated AFCI meets the requirements of NEC 2011 690.11
Sunny Boy Transformerless Inverter Specs
- 19.3" W x 20.5" H x 7.3" D
- 53 lbs
- Input voltage: 125 - 600VDC
- Continuous power: 7000W
- Surge rating: 7300W
- Output voltage: 208VAC / 240VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Efficiency: up to 96.8%
- Manufacturer: SMA America
- Model number: 7000TLUS-12
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.