SunJack Portable Solar Panel with Battery Packs - 20W
Charge your phone, tablet, lights, camera, speaker, or any other USB device on the go with the SunJack. The powerful, weather-resistant 20-Watt solar panel provides wall outlet charging speeds in direct sun, charging a smart phone in just 90 minutes! But the SunJack isn't just a portable solar panel; it's an entire solar charging kit that comes complete with two detachable 8000-mAh battery packs (that's enough capacity to charge 8 smartphones or 2 tablets). Simply charge up the battery packs with the solar panel (a full charge takes about 5 hours), then disconnect the batteries and take them with you for portable solar power even when the sun isn't shining!
The battery packs and all other included accessories fit easily in the built-in mesh zipper pouch built into the back of the solar panel, making the entire kit easy to travel with. This powerful setup is a must-have for camping, traveling, and emergency kits.
- 1x SunJack 20-Watt portable, weather-resistant solar panel with dual 2-amp USB outputs
- 2x SunJack Qualcomm 2.0 quick-charge 8000-mAh battery packs
- 2x SunJack fast-charge USB cables
- 2x SunJack carabiners for hanging the solar panel in direct sunlight
- Quick start guide
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
SunJack Portable Solar Panel with Battery Packs Specs
- 10" x 7½" x 1¾" (folded)
- 10" x 36" x 1" (unfolded)
- 2.3 lbs total weight
- Cell type: monocrystalline
- Maximum power: 20 Watts
- Max output voltage (USB ports): 5V
- Max current (USB ports): 2A
- Battery: 2x 8,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery packs
- Battery charge time: ~ 5 hours
- Manufacturer: SunJack
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.