SunJack Portable Solar Panel with Battery Packs - 14W
Charge your phone, tablet, lights, camera, speaker, or any other USB device on the go with the SunJack. The powerful, weather-resistant 14-Watt solar panel provides wall outlet charging speeds in direct sun, charging a smart phone in just 90 minutes! But the SunJack isn't just a portable solar panel; it's an entire solar charging kit that comes complete with a detachable 8000-mAh battery pack (that's enough capacity to charge 4 smartphones or 1 tablet). Simply charge up the battery pack with the solar panel (a full charge takes about 5 hours), then disconnect the battery and take it with you for portable solar power even when the sun isn't shining!
The battery pack and all other included accessories fit easily in the built-in mesh zipper pouch built into the back of the solar panel, making the entire kit easy to travel with. This powerful setup is a must-have for camping, traveling, and emergency kits.
- 1x SunJack 14-Watt portable, weather-resistant solar panel with dual 2-amp USB outputs
- SunJack Qualcomm 2.0 quick-charge 8000-mAh battery pack
- SunJack fast-charge USB cable
- SunJack carabiner for hanging the solar panel in direct sunlight
- Quick start guide
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
SunJack Portable Solar Panel with Battery Pack Specs
- 9" x 6½" x 1¾" (folded)
- 9" x 31" x 1" (unfolded)
- 1.75 lbs total weight
- Cell type: monocrystalline
- Maximum power: 14 Watts
- Max output voltage (USB ports): 5V
- Max current (USB ports): 1.5A
- Battery: 8,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery pack
- Battery charge time: ~ 5 hours
- Manufacturer: SunJack
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.