Sun-Mar 400 Garden Compost Tumbler
PLEASE NOTE: The special pricing on these composters applies to stock on hand only. Thank you.
Turn your kitchen and garden waste into nutrient-rich compost faster than traditional composting methods. The patented double drum Autoflow® design directs material along the outer drum and then back through the inner drum and to the output port. Just slide open the door, add your material, and turn the drum to mix and aerate. By the time compost reaches the output port, it has become a light, fluffy end product. Unlike other composters that require you to stop adding material at some point, the Sun-Mar 400 can be loaded continuously for a steady stream of rich compost for your garden. Includes optional rollers, which can be snapped into the cradle base to make it easier to move the unit when it is on a hard surface.
Sun-Mar 400 Features
- Compost material can be added continuously - no waiting for a batch to be finished
- Compost discharges automatically when the output port is open
- Dual drum design is pest resistant
- Easy loading and tumbling
- Includes a sample bottle of Compost Swift which you can dilute and use to help get your compost going
How to Compost with the Sun-Mar 400 Garden Composter
- Add material by sliding the input door open
- Mix and aerate the compost by turning the handle shaft
- Remove compost by opening the output port and rotating the drum
Sun-Mar 400 Details
- Drum volume: 366 liters (approximately 11 bushels or 100 gallons)
- 36"H x 28"D x 42"L
- 60 lbs
- Designed by Mike Wilkinson, president of North America's top composting toilet maker, Sun-Mar
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.