Sun-Mar 200 Garden Compost Tumbler
The Sun-Mar 200 garden compost tumbler turns your kitchen and garden waste into nutrient-rich compost faster than traditional composting methods. The patented double drum Autoflow® design directs material along the outer drum and then back through the inner drum and to the output port. Just slide open the door, add your material, and turn the drum to mix and aerate. By the time compost reaches the output port, it has become a light, fluffy end product. Unlike other composters that require you to stop adding material at some point, the Sun-Mar 200 can be loaded continuously for a steady stream of rich compost for your garden. Includes optional rollers, which can be snapped into the cradle base to make it easier to move the unit when it is on a hard surface.
Sun-Mar 200 Features
- Compost material can be added continuously - no waiting for a batch to be finished
- Compost discharges automatically when the output port is open
- Dual drum design is pest resistant
- Easy loading and tumbling
How to Compost with the Sun-Mar 200 Garden Composter
- Add material by sliding the input door open
- Mix and aerate the compost by rotating the drum using four finger-friendly slots running along the outside
- Remove compost by opening the output port and rotating the drum
Sun-Mar 200 Details
- Drum volume: 195 liters (approximately 6 bushels or 50 gallons)
- 31"H x 24"D x 33.5"L
- 38 lbs
- Designed by Mike Wilkinson, president of North America's top composting toilet maker, Sun-Mar
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.