SolSource Parabolic Cooker Grill Plate
Optimized for solar cooking on a SolSource Parabolic Solar Cooker, the ceramic-coated, lightweight aluminum core of the SolSource Parabolic Cooker Grill Plate improves cooking performance by maximizing heat distribution. The FDA-compliant coatings are safe to use, scratch-resistant, and non-stick. Sized perfectly for the SolSource pot stand, the grill ridges drip away fat and grease, making deliciously seared food.
SolSource Parabolic Cooker Grill Plate Features
- Lightweight cast aluminum core for rapid heat distribution
- Black anodized corrosion-resistant finishing dramatically increases solar absorption by maximizing conversion of light energy to heat
- Inner ceramic coating is non-stick, scratch-resistant, and easy to clean
- Stable at high temperatures
- Grill ridges drain away fat and grease, making deliciously seared food
- Safety tested to meet US FDA and California Preposition 65 standards
- Contains no lead or cadmium
SolSource Parabolic Cooker Grill Plate SpecsGrill Plate
- 12.4" diameter (15" diameter with handles) x 1.6" H
- 3.5 lbs
- Material: aluminum
- Finishing: hard anodizing (outside), ceramic coating (inside)
- Color: dark grey
Grill Plate Lid
- 12.32" diameter x 2.56" H
- 2.2 lbs
- Material: tempered glass, stainless steel
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.