SolarEdge Single Phase StorEdge Inverter - 7600W, 240V (SE7600A-USS)
The StorEdge SE7600A-USS is a single-phase PV inverter that combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting, clean 240-volt AC output, and best-in-class reliability.
What sets the SE7600A-USS apart from the SE7600A-US inverter (and the rest of SolarEdge's US-series) is StorEdge™ technology that allows this inverter to manage and monitor both solar PV generation and energy storage in the home when used with a Tesla Powerwall or LG Chem RESU home battery (not included). With this setup, stored energy in the battery can be used to power pre-selected loads inside the home during a grid outage. This represents a new option for simplified energy independence while remaining on the grid.
Safety features include integrated rapid shutdown functionality, and low battery current during operation, and the elimination of high voltage and current during installation, maintenance, and firefighting events.
StorEdge SE7600A-USS Inverter Features
- A single inverter for grid-tied solar, backup power, and on-grid applications
- StorEdge™ technology delivers automatic backup power to pre-selected loads during grid outages (requires Tesla Powerwall or LG Chem RESU home battery)
- Increases system efficiency by storing extra PV power directly in a compatible battery for backup use
- Allows remote monitoring of the battery status, PV production, and self-consumption
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability
- NEMA 3R-rated for indoor or outdoor installation
- Integrated rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 690.12
- 10-year warranty
StorEdge SE7600A-USS Inverter Specs
- 12.5" W x 37" H x 7.2" D
- 58.5 lbs
- Rated/maximum input voltage: 400VDC / 500VDC
- Continuous power: 7600W
- Surge rating: 8350W
- Output voltage: 240VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Max output current: 32A
- Weighted/peak efficiency: 97.5% / 98%
- Home battery compatibility: Tesla Powerwall, LG Chem RESU
- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Model number: SE7600A-USS
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.