SolarEdge Single Phase Inverter - 6000W, 240V (SE6000A-US)
The SolarEdge SE6000A-US Single Phase PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting, clean 240-volt AC output, and best-in-class reliability. Includes a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown and a standard 12-year warranty.
The SE6000A-US inverter also features an integrated data monitor that aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module in your system and uploads it to the online SolarEdge monitoring platform. This enables you to easily view performance analysis and fault detection, and troubleshoot the PV systems if anything goes wrong.
SolarEdge SE6000A-US Inverter Features
- Designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to Internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R-rated for indoor or outdoor installation
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
SolarEdge SE6000A-US Inverter Specs
- 12.5" W x 30.5" H x 7.2" D
- 54.7 lbs
- Input strings: 1-2
- Input voltage: 350 - 500VDC
- Continuous power: 6000W
- Surge rating: 6000W
- Output voltage: 240VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Max output current: 25A
- Weighted/peak efficiency: 97.5% / 98.3%
- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Model number: SE6000A-US
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.