Customers Also Bought
SolarEdge Single Phase HD Wave Inverter - 7600W, 240V (SE7600H-US)
SolarEdge's HD Wave inverter, winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar award, breaks the mold of traditional grid-tie inverters. Using a state-of-the-art power conversion technology, this HD Wave inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave, leading to a dramatic reduction in internal magnetics and heavy cooling elements, greatly reducing its size and weight for simplified shipping and storing, and enabling an easy one-person installation. And at a record-breaking 99% CEC-weighted efficiency, this inverter literally delivers more with less.
This HD Wave inverter (SE7600H-US) achieves superior solar power harvesting, clean 240-volt AC output at up to 7600 Watts, and best-in-class reliability. It includes a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown, built-in module-level monitoring, and a standard 12-year warranty.
SolarEdge SE7600H-US HD Wave Inverter Features
- Designed to work with power optimizers
- Record-breaking 99% efficiency
- Allows up to 155% DC/AC oversizing
- Allows for longer strings (up to 5,700W per string)
- High reliability without any electrolytic capacitors
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- NEMA 3R-rated for indoor or outdoor installation
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
SolarEdge SE7600H-US HD Wave Inverter Specs
- 14.6" W x 17.7" H x 6.8" D
- 25.3 lbs
- Input strings: 1-2 (up to 5,700W per string)
- Input voltage: 380 - 480VDC
- Continuous power: 7600W
- Surge rating: 7600W
- Output voltage: 240VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Max output current: 32A
- Weighted/peak efficiency: 99% / 99.2%
- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Model number: SE7600H-US
HD Wave Technology
- Distributed multi-level switching elements create a sine wave. Powerful DSP processor synthesizes a clean sine wave.
- Fewer magnetic components are required for filtering
- Highly efficient design with minimal heat loss reduces cooling requirements
Traditional Inverter Technology
- Today, inverter switching elements create a crude sine wave
- Magnetics filter a sine wave
- Metallic enclosures, cooling systems, and fans dissipate heat
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.