Customers Also Bought
SolarEdge Power Optimizer - 400W (P400)
The SolarEdge P400 Power Optimizer is a DC/DC converter that connects to each PV module (up to 400 Watts), replacing the traditional solar junction box and increasing energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. In addition to increasing total system output, module-level MPPT allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts, and module types in the same string. When used in conjunction with SolarEdge inverters, P400 Power Optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems at sub-optimal sites.
The P400 monitors the performance of each PV module and communicates that performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal. It's also equipped with a SafeDC™ feature that automatically shuts down modules' DC voltage whenever the PV sytem's inverter - or grid power - goes offline.
Compatible with most 72- and 96-cell PV modules and all SolarEdge Single Phase and Three Phase inverters.
SolarEdge P400 Power Optimizer Features
- Module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) and performance monitoring
- Increases system performance by up to 25%
- Superior 98.8% efficiency
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
- Easy installation with a single bolt
- Compatible with 72- and 96-cell c-Si and thin-film modules
- 25-year reliability and warranty
SolarEdge P400 Power Optimizer Specs
- 5" W x 5.97" L x 1.37" H
- 1.7 lbs
- Input DC power: 400W
- MPPT voltage range: 8 - 80VDC
- Input/output connectors: MC4 compatible
- Max short circuit current: 10.1A
- Max DC input current: 12.63A
- Weighted/peak efficiency: 98.8% / 99.5%
- Max output current: 15A
- Max output voltage: 60VDC
- Max system voltage: 1000VDC
- Inverter compatibility: all SolarEdge Single Phase and Three Phase inverters
- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Model number: P400
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.