Solar Converters Linear Current Booster Pump Controller - 10A (PPT 12/24-10)
This 10-amp Linear Current Booster Pump Controller is used to control and power a DC pump motor from a solar panel and prevent the motor from stalling under less than full sun conditions. As the sun goes down for the evening, it slows the pump motor down gradually instead of stalling, and as the sun rises in the morning, it turns the pump motor back on gradually instead of waiting for full sun.
Recommended for all SHURflo pumps and SlowPumps.
Solar Converters PPT 12/24-10 Linear Current Booster Pump Controller Features
- Voltage limited output
- 15-amp automotive style internal fuse
- Increases DC pump output by 40% or more, even under reduced sunlight conditions
- Transient protected on the input and output
- Float switch input for on/off control
- Switchable between 12V and 24V
- Ultra high efficiency at > 94%
Solar Converters PPT 12/24-10 Linear Current Booster Pump Controller Specs
- 4.5" L x 2.1" W x 2.1" D
- Less than 1 lb
- Nominal voltage: 12V / 24V
- Nominal PV input: 12V / 24V
- Maximum PV input: 50V
- Maximum output voltage: 15V / 30V
- Maximum output: 10A
- Maximum short-term (10 second) output: 15A
- Efficiency: > 94%
- Manufacturer: Solar Converters
- Model number: PPT 12/24-10
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.