The Smart Travel is designed with the idea that common travel ailments should never derail your trip. Contents include blister supplies to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach illness, dehydration, and pain & fever, and wound care supplies for minor to moderate injuries. Whether you are touring in Europe, cruising the Caribbean, or traveling in the U.S., this kit covers all the bases.
- Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
- Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel™ hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions
- 6 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 5 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 3 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
Blister / Burn
- 1 GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 1 GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 Pencil
- 3 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 Patient Assessment Form
- 1 Visual Communication Tool
- 4 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 Antacid, Pkg./2
- 4 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 Ceralyte Rehydration Salts, 50g
- 4 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 2 Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 4 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.