Small Solar Fountain Kit
The Small Solar Fountain Kit contains everything you need to set up a solar powered pump for a birdbath or small fountain. It includes an unbreakable, adjustable solar panel with a locking weatherproof electrical connector, 15' of flexible submersible cable, and a submersible brushless DC pump with rubber suction cup feet for quiet, stable operation. The pump moves 33 gallons of water per hour with a spray of up to 17" high while the solar panel receives full sun.
Also included are 3 solar fountain head attachments for a variety of water jet effects, giving the Small Solar Fountain Kit the flexibility to look great and work well in any number of water features.
Small Solar Fountain Kit Features
- Powerful, compact, adjustable, and unbreakable solar panel
- 18-volt DC pump with no rotating brush to wear out
- 15' of cable so the solar panel can be placed in the sunlight even if the pump is not
- 3 solar fountain head attachments for a variety of water jet effects up to 17" high
- Low-voltage, safe, and easy to set up
- Angled head easily adjusts to receive optimum sunlight
- Stakes into the ground, garden pot, etc. for easy set up and portability
- 33 gallons per hour output at zero lift
Small Solar Fountain Kit Dimensions
- Solar panel: 4.7" L x 4.4" W
- Pump: 1½" L x 1½" W x 2" H
- Manufacturer: Unique Arts
- Model number: M85912B
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.
- Good product, 8/19/2017
- Solar fountain pump kit, 3/12/2014
I hope you have a larger motor available. I will be contacting you by phone to discuss returning it for a more powerful replacement or a refund.
- Awesome!! My students love it!, 8/25/2013