SMA Sunny Beam PV System Monitor with Bluetooth
The SMA Sunny Beam PV System Monitor represents the ultimate in wireless system performance monitoring. Now featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology for improved performance and versatility, the Sunny Beam communicates with up to 12 Sunny Boy inverters and graphically displays all of the key performance data of your solar PV system. It also automatically records and stores system information for the last 100 days. Setup is quick and easy via an intuitive interface and menu system, making the Sunny Beam a welcome addition to any home or office, with system performance available at a glance - and wirelessly.
SMA Sunny Beam PV System Monitor Features
- Wireless communication with up to 12 inverters via Bluetooth
- Power supply via integrated solar cell
- Mobile desktop device with large LCD display for key performance data at a glance
- Quick and easy setup
- Archiving capacity for a minimum of 100 days' data in device memory
- USB port for data transfer to PC and battery charging
- Event log for up to 25 messages
- Audio alarm
SMA Sunny Beam PV System Monitor Specs
- 5" W x 3" H x 7.6" D
- 0.77 lbs
- Wireless communication range (US-series Sunny Boy inverter): 150'
- USB version: 2.0
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.