SimpliPhi PHI 2.6 Lo-Profile Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery - 24V
Optimized with proprietary cell architecture, electronics, and assembly methods, the SimpliPhi PHI 2.6 Lo-Profile Battery provides 2.6 kWh of energy storage for residential, commercial, or agricultural use, seamlessly integrating renewable and traditional energy sources for applications on or off the grid. The shorter, broader dimensions of the Lo-Profile design make it better suited for stacking and creating larger battery banks than the original PHI 2.7.
A lithium ferrous phosphate (LiFePO4) cell chemistry makes the PHI 2.6 Lo-Profile the most environmentally benign lithium ion battery ever devised. The non-toxic, non-hazardous, and recyclable materials eliminate the risk of thermal runaway and fires, while the advanced battery management system (BMS) eliminates the need for ventilation and cooling.
With such a safe, modular, lightweight, and scalable design, the SimpliPhi PHI 2.6 Lo-Profile Battery can be used in installations ranging in size from a single battery to a massive battery bank capable of delivering power by the megawatt.
SimpliPhi PHI 2.6 Lo-Profile Battery Features
- 2,621 Watt-hour capacity at 24VDC
- Modular and scalable for installations ranging from kW to MW
- Drop-in replacement for lead-acid batteries
- Anderson 200A PowerMod Quick Connector for easy installation
- Proprietary architecture and battery management system (BMS) eliminates heat buildup and ventilation requirement
- Compatible with all industry standard inverters/charge controllers
- Uses the most environmentally benign lithium ion chemistry available
- No risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling
- No parasitic drain
- Long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Meets transport safety weight requirements
- 10-year warranty
- UL and CE listed
Replacing Lead Acid Batteries with SimpliPhi LFP Batteries at John Schaeffer's House
SimpliPhi PHI 2.6 Lo-Profile Battery Specs
- 17½" W x 14" D x 5" H
- 58.8 lbs
- Nominal voltage: 24VDC
- Voltage range: 20 - 28.8VDC
- Energy: 2.6kWh
- Capacity: 102.4Ah
- Max output capacity: 60A
- Max charge current: 30A
- Cell type: lithium ferrous phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Usable depth of discharge: up to 100%
- Self-discharge rate: less than 1% per month
- Cycle life: 10,000+
- Memory effect: None
- Manufacturer: SimpliPhi Power
- Model number: PHI 2.6 Lo-Profile
About SimpliPhi Power
Founded as LibertyPak in 2002, SimpliPhi Power has been an industry leader in safe, reliable, and portable energy storage for over a decade. Their batteries are commonly used in movie and television productions, especially when filming on location where the performance and reliability demands are uncompromising. SimpliPhi's technology has been integral in the production of movies like Avatar, Skyfall, No Country for Old Men, True Grit, and Tron: Legacy, and in TV shows like 30 Rock, Mad Men, and Inside Amy Schumer. Despite their success, SimpliPhi has continued to innovate safer, better battery chemistry with their lithium ferrous phosphate cells, which offer greatly increased efficiency and thermal regulation over more traditional lithium ion cobalt cells.
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.