Silfab Solar Panel - 310W (SLA-M 310)
Silfab's SLA-M 310 monocrystalline solar PV panel is an ultra-high-efficiency 310-Watt module optimized for both residential and commercial projects where maximum power density is preferred. This lightweight and durable solar panel is manufactured for superior reliability and performance and is known as one of the highest quality modules with one of the lowest defect rates in the industry, making it an excellent choice for an off-grid solar installation.
Silfab SLA-M 310 Solar Panel Features
- Excellent module efficiency at up to 19%
- Optimized for both residential and commercial PV installations
- For off-grid or grid-tied use
- Superior manufacturing with the lowest defect rate in the industry
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts
- 5400-Pa load tolerance
- 25-year linear power performance guarantee to 82%
- 12-year workmanship warranty
Silfab SLA-M 310 Solar Panel Specs
- 65" H x 39" W x 1.5" D
- 41.88 lbs
- MC4 connectors
- 60 monocrystalline cells
- Peak efficiency: 19%
- Nominal power: 310W
- Tolerance: +0-5W
- Open circuit voltage: 40.25V
- Short circuit current: 9.93A
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Manufacturer: Silfab Solar
- Model number: SLA-M 310
This item will ship separately from any other items ordered with it.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.