Customers Also Bought
Silfab Solar Panel - 300W (SLA-M 300)
Silfab's SLA-M 300 monocrystalline solar PV panel is an ultra-high-efficiency 300-Watt module optimized for both residential and commercial projects where maximum power density is preferred. This lightweight and durable model is manufactured for superior reliability and performance and is known as one of the highest quality modules with the lowest defect rate in the industry.
Silfab SLA-M 300 Solar Panel Features
- Excellent module efficiency at up to 18.4%
- Optimized for both residential and commercial PV installations
- Superior manufacturing with the lowest defect rate in the industry
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts
- 5400-Pa load tolerance
- 25-year linear power performance guarantee to 82%
- 12-year workmanship warranty
Silfab SLA-M 300 Solar Panel Specs
- 64.9" H x 38.9" W x 1.49" D
- 41.88 lbs
- 60 monocrystalline cells
- Peak efficiency: 18.4%
- Nominal power: 300W
- Tolerance: +0-5W
- Open circuit voltage: 39.85V
- Short circuit current: 9.71A
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Manufacturer: Silfab Solar
- Model number: SLA-M 300
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.