Selecto SMF IC 620-2 Twin Whole House Water Filter - 3 Bathrooms
Selecto's SMF IC series Whole House Water Filters are the same commercial filters used in thousands of restaurants and by the world's largest beverage producers like Coca-Cola and Pepsi, and now they are available to homeowners. This whole-house water filtration system is the best choice for protecting the health of your family, appliances and plumbing in a 3+ bathroom house (1-5 people).
While most other filters only remove sediment and chlorine, the SMF IC series reduces toxic chemicals found in municipal water by 99%. If your water is disinfected with chloramine (chlorine plus ammonia), there is no better choice on the market than the unique Hollow Carbon media used in the Selecto SMF IC Whole House Water Filter.
Selecto SMF IC 620-2 Twin Whole House Water Filter Features
- Provide superior water filtration by reducing chlorine, chloramine, sediment, bad tastes, odors, cysts, organics, tannins, MTBE, VOCs, and THMs (a byproduct of chlorination)
- The SMF IC series has been independently tested by an EPA-approved laboratory to ANSI/NSF Standards 42 & 53 specifications for the reduction of Cyst, Particulate Class I, Chlorine, Chloramines, Taste and Odors. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality.
- Micron rating: 0.5
- Revolutionary easy, sanitary quick-change filters are replaced as quickly as changing a light bulb
- Modular design allows additional capacity or a higher flow rate - simply install another cartridge
- Maintenance-free - no electricity or backwashing required
- Trusted by restaurants and commercial beverage companies for over 28 years
- Suitable for 3+ bathroom homes (1-5 full-time residents)
- Smaller model for 2-bathroom homes (1-4 full-time residents) also available
The filter cartridges remove 200,000 gallons of chlorine and 45,000 gallons of chloramine. Changing the filter cartridge every 12-24 months is recommended.
Selecto SMF IC 620-2 Twin Whole House Water Filter Specs - 3 Bathroom Specs
- 22" W x 9" H x 29" D
- 31 lbs
- Chlorine reduction/flow rate: 200,000 gallons, 10gpm
- Chloramine reduction/flow rate: 45,000 gallons, 3gpm
- Operating water temperature range: 40° - 100°F
- Operating water pressure range: 40 - 125psi
- Model number: IC 620-2
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.