Secur Solar Dynamo Radio/Flashlight/Charger
This multi-function, rechargeable emergency radio is also an LED flashlight and a USB device charger that can keep your cell phone charged. With both a solar panel and a dynamo hand crank built in, you've got multiple options to keep the lights, sound, and phones on - even in the wilderness. Closer to civilization, it can also be charged from either an AC outlet or a DC outlet (like your car's cigarette lighter), or even by USB. A red light indicates the unit is charging.
With a digital display, AM/FM radio reception, and a built-in alarm clock, the Secur Solar Dynamo Radio is a comprehensive survival tool that's easy to use and an absolute must in your camping or emergency preparedness kit.
Secur Solar Dynamo Radio/Flashlight/Charger Features
- Digital display AM/FM radio
- 3-LED flashlight
- Can charge cell phones and other USB devices
- Built-in dynamo and solar panel so it never needs batteries
- Can also be charged via USB, DC car port (cigarette lighter plug), AC adapter, or external Secur solar panel (solar panel not included)
- Digital alarm clock
- Headphone jack
- Extendable antenna
Secur Solar Dynamo Radio/Flashlight/Charger Specs
- 6¼" W x 2¼" H
- 12.8 oz
- Light output: 14 lumens
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery capacity: 300 mAh
- Max battery life on one full charge: 9 hours (radio) or 6 hours (flashlight)
- Max battery life on one hour of solar charging: 30 minutes (radio) or 32 minutes (flashlight)
- Max battery life on one minute of hand-cranking: 27 minutes (radio) or 36 minutes (flashlight)
- Manufacturer: Secur Products
- Model number: SP-2000
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
- solar dynamo radio et all, 12/29/2016