Santerra Green X Series Waterless Self-Contained Composting Toilet
The Santerra Green X Series of waterless, self-contained composting toilets are all-in-one units that install easily on the bathroom floor. Great for bathrooms with no space below for a remote composting unit, or for bathrooms sitting on sheet rock or concrete that would be difficult to drill through. These compact composting toilets are less than 20" high to the seat, so no step-up is required.
Santerra Green (also known as Sancor™ or Envirolet™) has patented an Automatic Six-Way Aeration™ system that draws air through the toilet seat area, keeping things odor-free without the need to turn the drum manually.
Available in 3 power options: AC Electric, 12VDC and Non-Electric. AC Electric is recommended whenever possible because it offers the highest capacity and performance.
Santerra Green Composting Toilet Use and Care
Installation can usually be completed in just a few hours. During installation, be sure not to install any 90° bends in the vent stack (for the Non-Electric model, the vent stack must be installed vertically without any bends to facilitate airflow). When use begins, simply add ½ cup of daily mix or similar additive per user per day to promote the natural composting process, and the system does the rest! The system will need to be emptied 1-2 times per year under normal use (see left for recommended user limits for the X Series Non-Electric, DC, and AC models under full-time and part-time use). Single-ply or biodegradable toilet paper is recommended. Finished compost can be added to a non-food garden or buried.
Santerra Green X Series Features
- Reduces and recycles waste into compost
- Much more cost-effective and eco-friendly than a septic system
- Clean and sanitary
- Waterless and odor-free
- No manual drum to turn
- No step-up
- Dual fans for better aeration
- Two-position switch (AC Electric and 12VDC models)
- 4" non-electric wind turbine ventilator included
- Unique bowl-trap design
- Installs quickly and easily on the bathroom floor
- Needs emptying only 1-2 times per year under normal use
- Easy-to-remove Works-in-a-Drawer™ service module if service is needed
- Ideal for cottage, cabin, home, or commercial applications
- 5-year warranty on all internal components
- Lifetime warranty on body
Santerra Green X Series Specs
- 25" W x 25" H x 33" D
- 19¾" H to seat
- 40 lbs
- Color: white
- AC Electric model draws 40W - 540W
- 12VDC model draws 0.3A - 0.6A
- Manufacturer: Santerra Green (a.k.a. Sancor™ or Envirolet™)
- Model number: 9SGX30AC (AC Electric model), 9SGX20DC (12VDC model), 9SGX10NE (Non-Electric model)
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.