The Barebones Safari Tent was born to withstand the test of time and provide shelter to those in need. Featuring an aluminum pole and nylon joint frame, 600 denier Barebones fabric shell, and 126 square feet of living space, the Safari Tent is built to last while offering all the comforts of a home away from home. Mildew resistant and capable of handling winds up to 90 mph, the Safari Tent is perfect for just about any condition where shelter is a consideration. But don’t take our word for it. Grab a Safari Tent and get outside.
Safari Tent Features
- 126 square feet of living space
- Large enough to sleep 8 people comfortably
- Doors on opposing sides make these tents very versatile and allow traffic to walk completely through
- 10 zippered mesh windows
- 2 zippered mesh ceiling vents
- Panoramic screen door (front)
Safari Tent Warranty
- Poles: Lifetime
- Joints: Lifetime
- Fabric: 5 years
Safari Tent Dimensions
- 10½'W x 12'L x 9'H
- 126 square feet
- Wall height: 6'
- Tent bag (packed): 40" x 20" x 10"
- Pole bag (packed): 36" x 12" x 12"
- Joint bag (packed): 36" x 12" x 12"
- Total weight: 160 lbs
- Skin: 70 lbs
- Joints: 35 lbs
- Poles: 55 lbs
Safari Tent Materials
- Fabric: Barebones custom treated polyester-nylon weave
- Poles: Aluminum
- Joints: Nylon
- Stakes: Zinc alloy
- Tie downs: Nylon rope
Safari Tent FAQ
- Q: Do I need any tools to set the tent up?
A: Nope! We have designed all of our tents so that you do not need any tools to set them up.
- Q: How long does the Safari Tent take to set up?
A: With two people, the Safari Tent takes a little over an hour your first time. After you have set it up a few times and are familiar with all of the joints it takes right around 40 minutes!
- Q: How large is the tent when it is all packed up and how many bags does it fit in?
A: The Safari Tent packs into three separate bags. One bag for all of the fabric, one bag for the poles and another for the joints. The dimensions of the bags are 24" x 40" x 10" for the fabric, and 12" x 12" x 40" for the poles and joints.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.