Rolls Surrette Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 375Ah (S-480)
The Rolls Surrette S-480 deep cycle lead acid battery takes the L-16 size battery to new levels by improving the capacity and service life. Though heavier than comparable L-16s, the S-480 is unsurpassed in reliability and offers 25 more amp-hours of capacity than the former model the S-460. With a capacity of 375 amp-hours @ 20-hour rate (486 amp-hours @ 100-hour rate), this 6-volt flooded lead acid battery is great for demanding solar and other renewable energy applications. Connections are easy due to the thick lead alloy flag terminals for 5/16" bolts. It is packaged in a light weight structural molded container with lifting rope handles.
Rolls Surrette S-480 Lead Acid Battery Features
- High cycle life
- 25 more amp-hours than the former S-460 model
- Thick positive plates
- Large liquid reserve
- 7-year warranty (first 24 months replacement, next 60 months prorated)
Rolls Surrette S-480 Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 12½" L x 7⅛" W x 16¾" H
- 113 lbs wet (81 lbs dry)
- Voltage: 6V
- Capacity: 375Ah (20-hour rate), 486Ah (100-hour rate)
- Current: 18.75A (20-hour rate), 4.86A (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: Flag M
- Exterior: high-density polypropylene
- Handles: rope
- Manufacturer: Rolls (Surrette)
- Model number: S-480
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.