Rolls Surrette Sealed AGM Battery - 2V, 550Ah (S2-590AGM)
The Rolls Surrette S2-590AGM deep-cycle renewable energy battery features a high cycle life and all the benefits of AGM technology, including non-hazardous sealed construction, easier shipping, low internal resistance, a low self-discharge rate, and no need for user maintenance. It's these benefits that make sealed AGM batteries ideal for vacation homes, off-grid cabins, remote work sites, or anywhere else renewable energy storage is needed in areas that won't be monitored closely.
This battery is heavier than a typical L-16, but is unsurpassed in reliability. It is 2 volts, with a capacity of 550 amp-hours @ 20-hour rate (590 amp-hours @ 100-hour rate).
Rolls Surrette S2-590AGM Sealed AGM Battery Features
- High cycle life
- Non-hazardous sealed construction allows for easier shipping
- Low internal resistance
- Low self-discharge rate
- 7-year warranty (first 24 months replacement, next 60 months prorated)
Rolls Surrette S2-590AGM Sealed AGM Battery Specs
- 9½" L x 6¾" W x 14⅜" H
- 82 lbs
- Voltage: 2V
- Energy: 1.18 kWh
- Capacity: 550Ah (20-hour rate), 590Ah (100-hour rate)
- Current: 27.5A (20-hour rate), 5.9A (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: M8
- Exterior: ABS
- Handles: built in
- Manufacturer: Rolls (Surrette)
- Model number: S2-590AGM
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.