Rolls Surrette Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 820Ah (6 CS 25P)
From Rolls Surrette's 5000 series, the 6CS25P is a 6-volt battery rated at 820 amp-hours @ 20-hour rate (1156 amp-hours @ 100 amp-hour rate). This battery is the 318-pound gorilla of the 6-volt renewable energy arena. It is the battery that started the high-capacity battery movement, and it has seen more service in daily cycling than any other battery in this line. Using the famous Rolls Surrette CS plate, this battery has a track record of 15-20 years of expected life. Real world expectations: The 6CS25PS will support a 25-amp load for 26 hours!
Rolls Surrette 6 CS 25P Lead Acid Battery Features
- High cycle life
- Thick positive plates
- Dual-container design
- 10-year warranty (first 36 months replacement, next 84 months prorated)
Rolls Surrette 6 CS 25P Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 22" L x 11¼" W x 18¼" H
- 318 lbs wet (254 lbs dry)
- Voltage: 6V
- Capacity: 820Ah (20-hour rate), 1156Ah (100-hour rate)
- Current: 41A (20-hour rate), 11.56A (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: flag w/ stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Exterior: high-density polyethylene
- Handles: molded
- Manufacturer: Rolls (Surrette)
- Model number: 6 CS 25P
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.