Rolls Surrette Lead Acid Battery - 2V, 2430Ah (2 YS 31P)
From Rolls Surrette's 5000 series, the 2YS31P is a 2-volt battery rated at 2,430 amp-hours @ 20-hour rate (3426 amp-hours @ 100 amp-hour rate). This is a very high-capacity battery featuring dual cases, replaceable cells, a small footprint, and an expected life of 15 -20 years.
This battery is a quantum leap from the performance and longevity provided by golf cart and L-16 floor scrubber types. The 2YS31P is a serious battery for large systems, offering muscle performance over a long service life. Real world expectations: The Rolls Surrette 2 YS 31P will support a 25-amp load for 129 hours!
Rolls Surrette 2 YS 31P Lead Acid Battery Features
- High cycle life
- Thick positive plates
- Dual-container design
- Replaceable cells
- 10-year warranty (first 36 months replacement, next 84 months prorated)
Rolls Surrette 2 YS 31P Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 15½" L x 9" W x 31⅝" H
- 285 lbs wet (200 lbs dry)
- Voltage: 2V
- Energy: 6.85 kWh
- Capacity: 2430Ah (20-hour rate), 3426Ah (100-hour rate)
- Current: 121.5A (20-hour rate), 34.26A (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: flag w/ stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Exterior: high-density polyethylene
- Handles: molded
- Manufacturer: Rolls (Surrette)
- Model number: 2 YS 31P
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.