Rolls Surrette Lead Acid Battery - 6V, 683Ah (6 CS 21P)
From Rolls Surrette's 5000 series, the 6CS21P is a 6-volt battery rated at 683 amp-hours @ 20-hour rate (963 amp-hours @ 100 amp-hour rate). Using the famous Surrette CS plate, this battery offers higher capacity and less watering due to fewer cells per string. The CS plate has been in service for over 20 years and Surrette knows exactly what to expect from batteries using these plates. The CS plate batteries have a reputation of 15-20 years expected life. Dual-container design.
Rolls Surrette 6 CS 21P Lead Acid Battery Features
- High cycle life
- Thick positive plates
- Dual-container design
- 10-year warranty (first 36 months replacement, next 84 months prorated)
Rolls Surrette 6 CS 21P Lead Acid Battery Specs
- 22" L x 9¾" W x 18¼" H
- 271 lbs wet (217 lbs dry)
- Voltage: 6V
- Capacity: 683Ah (20-hour rate), 963Ah (100-hour rate)
- Current: 34.15A (20-hour rate), 9.63A (100-hour rate)
- Terminals: flag w/ stainless steel nuts and bolts
- Exterior: high-density polyethylene
- Handles: molded
- Manufacturer: Rolls (Surrette)
- Model number: 6 CS 21P
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.