Relion Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (RB75)
Lasting 10 times longer than a lead acid battery and weighing significantly less, Relion's lithium-ion batteries offer a cleaner, safer, and more reliable off-grid renewable energy storage solution. But that's just the beginning of lithium batteries' advantage over the tradition lead acid chemistry.
This 75 amp-hour battery delivers 3000-5000 cycles at a 100% depth of discharge. Most lead acid batteries offer cycle totals in the hundreds, and degrade substantially at discharge depths of more than 50% - meaning you don't get to use their full rated capacity. But the RB75 is tolerant of both completely discharging and operating at a partial state of charge without taking damage, which is a huge benefit when used in a solar PV system where extended periods without sunshine (and battery charging) are inevitable.
While ideal for off-grid solar applications, this lithium iron phosphate battery also works great in electric vehicles, RVs, and countless other applications.
Relion RB75 Battery Features
- Ultra-long life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Full power available throughout entire discharge cycle
- Super low resistance provides an incredible 99% charging efficiency - can fully charge in 1-3 hours
- Maintenance-free; no watering or corrosion
- Environmentally benign; no gassing, fumes, or pollution
- Low self-discharge
- Inherently safe and chemically stable
- Built-in overcharge protection
- Performs even in harsh climates
- Can be installed upright or on its side
- Comprehensive 7-year warranty
Relion RB75 Battery Specs
- 10.2" L x 6.6" W x 8.6" H
- 24 lbs
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Capacity: 75Ah
- Energy: 960 Wh
- Cell type: Cylindrical LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate)
- Terminals: M8
- Maximum in series: 6
- Manufacturer: Relion Battery
- Model number: RB75
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.