Relion High-Performance Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (RB300-HP)
This high peak performance version of the Relion RB300 LFP battery offers a 4x increase in peak discharge current - up to 800 amps. It is considered best suited for off-grid marine applications.
Lasting 10 times longer than a lead acid battery and weighing significantly less, Relion's lithium-ion batteries offer a cleaner, safer, and more reliable off-grid renewable energy storage solution. But that's just the beginning of lithium batteries' advantage over the tradition lead acid chemistry.
This 300 amp-hour battery delivers 3000-5000 cycles at a 100% depth of discharge. Most lead acid batteries offer cycle totals in the hundreds, and degrade substantially at discharge depths of more than 50% - meaning you don't get to use their full rated capacity. But the RB300-HP is tolerant of both completely discharging and operating at a partial state of charge without taking damage, which is a huge benefit when used in a solar PV system where extended periods without sunshine (and battery charging) are inevitable.
Relion RB300-HP High-Performance LFP Battery Features
- Ultra-long life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Huge 800-amp peak discharge current
- Full power available throughout entire discharge cycle
- Super low resistance provides an incredible 99% charging efficiency
- Maintenance-free; no watering or corrosion
- Environmentally benign; no gassing, fumes, or pollution
- Low self-discharge
- Inherently safe and chemically stable
- Built-in overcharge protection
- Performs even in harsh climates
- Can be installed upright or on its side
- Comprehensive 7-year warranty
Relion RB300-HP LFP Battery Specs
- 20.5" L x 10.5" W x 9" H
- 83 lbs
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Capacity: 300Ah
- Energy: 3.84 kWh
- Cell type: Cylindrical LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate)
- Terminals: M8
- Exterior: IP56-rated ABS
- Maximum in series: 1
- Manufacturer: Relion Battery
- Model number: RB300-HP
Please order batteries separately from other purchases on RealGoods.com. Purchased batteries can be picked up for FREE at our store or at one of dozens of Battery Systems locations in the Western U.S. using the drop-down menu above.
To arrange direct shipping of your batteries instead, please call us at 800-919-2400.
When ordering batteries for pickup, be sure to:
- Order batteries separately from other purchases
- Order in the name of the person who will be picking up the batteries
- Remember that you are picking up this battery at the location you select above. It will not be shipped to the shipping address you input during checkout
- Select the "In Store Pickup" shipping method for your order, regardless of which pickup location you've selected
- Expect a call from Real Goods in 2-3 business days with the date your batteries will be available for pickup at the location you've selected
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.