Customers Also Bought
Relion Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (RB20)
Lasting 10 times longer than a lead acid battery and weighing significantly less, Relion's lithium-ion batteries offer a cleaner, safer, and more reliable off-grid renewable energy storage solution. But that's just the beginning of lithium batteries' advantage over the tradition lead acid chemistry.
This 20 amp-hour battery delivers 3000-5000 cycles at a 100% depth of discharge. Most lead acid batteries offer cycle totals in the hundreds, and degrade substantially at discharge depths of more than 50% - meaning you don't get to use their full rated capacity. But the RB20 is tolerant of both completely discharging and operating at a partial state of charge without taking damage, which is a huge benefit when used in a solar PV system where extended periods without sunshine (and battery charging) are inevitable.
While ideal for off-grid solar applications, this lithium iron phosphate battery also works great in electric vehicles, RVs, and countless other applications.
Relion RB20 Battery Features
- Ultra-long life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Full power available throughout entire discharge cycle
- Super low resistance provides an incredible 99% charging efficiency - can fully charge in 1-3 hours
- Maintenance-free; no watering or corrosion
- Environmentally benign; no gassing, fumes, or pollution
- Low self-discharge
- Inherently safe and chemically stable
- Built-in overcharge protection
- Performs even in harsh climates
- Can be installed upright or on its side
- Comprehensive 7-year warranty
Relion RB20 Battery Specs
- 7.1" L x 3" W x 6.6" H
- 7 lbs
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Capacity: 20Ah
- Energy: 256 Wh
- Cell type: Cylindrical LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate)
- Terminals: M6
- Maximum in series: 4
- Maximum in parallel: 4
- Manufacturer: Relion Battery
- Model number: RB20
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.