REFURBISHED Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 4000W (MS4024PAE)
The 4000-Watt Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger (MS4024PAE) is a 4000-Watt pure sine wave inverter and 105-amp battery charger for 24-volt batteries. It is designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The MS4024PAE is powerful, easy to use, and cost-effective.
The unique design of the MS-PAE series provides 120-volt and 240-volt output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
As a 24-volt battery charger, the Magnum Sine Wave Inverter's built-in Power Factor Corrected (PFC) battery charger uses 25 - 30% less energy than a standard charger for maximum efficiency.
Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 4000W (MS4024PAE) Features
- Pure sine wave output in 120VAC
- Versatile mounting options
- Series stacking interface
- Multiple ports including RS485 communication port and remote port
- Accessible design
- LED indicator
- Expanded transfer relay
- ETL-listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, 1st edition, and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations
REFURBISHED Magnum Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Specs
- 13.75" L x 12.65" W x 8" H
- 55 lbs
- Input voltage: 18 - 34VDC
- Continuous power: 4000W
- Surge rating: 5800W
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- Output voltage: 120/240VAC split phase (±5%)
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Battery charging output: 105A
- Charger efficiency: 85%
- Manufacturer: Magnum Energy
- Model number: MS4024PAE
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.