REC TwinPeak 2S Solar Panel - 350W (REC350TP2S 72)
This 72-cell, 350-Watt polycrystalline module is based on REC's award-winning TwinPeak technology, whose unique "twin" design enables them to generate electricity even when they are partially shaded. Though larger in size than a 60-cell module, TwinPeak 2S 72 modules deliver even higher power output per square foot, making them ideal where power density is a primary requirement - like small roofs or commercial and industrial applications. Currently, this is the most powerful polycrystalline 72-cell polycrystalline module in the world.
By delivering more power per square foot, fewer REC TwinPeak 72 solar panels are needed to generate the same power. The result is quicker installation times and fewer mounting components (clamps, racking, etc.) - all of which reduces the overall system cost and the payback time.
These panels ship LTL freight. Minimum order quantity of 3.
REC TwinPeak 2S 72 Solar Panel Features
- Excellent module efficiency at up to 17.4%
- For off-grid or grid-tied use
- High power density reduces installation and balance-of-systems costs and is ideal for off-grid, commercial, and industrial applications
- Polycrystalline cells made from larger wafers for increased current production
- Half-cut cell technology and 5 bus bars to reduce resistive power loss in the panel
- PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Cell) for increased light capture
- Split junction box spread across the middle of the panel for improved shade performance
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts
- 5400-Pa load tolerance
- 25-year linear power performance guarantee
- 10-year workmanship warranty
REC TwinPeak Technology
REC350TP2S 72 Solar Panel Specs
- 78.9" H x 39.4" W x 1.2" D
- 48.5 lbs
- #12 AWG connectors
- 72 polycrystalline cells
- Peak efficiency: 17.4%
- Nominal power: 350W
- Tolerance: +0-5W
- Open circuit voltage: 46.7V
- Short circuit current: 9.72A
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Manufacturer: REC Solar
- Model number: REC350TP2S 72
These panels ship LTL freight.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.