REC TwinPeak 2 Solar Panel - 315W (REC315TP2M)
This 60-cell, 315-Watt monocrystalline module is based on REC's award-winning TwinPeak technology, whose unique "twin" design enables it to generate electricity even when partially shaded.
TwinPeak 2 monocrystalline modules deliver an extremely high power output per square foot, making them ideal where power density is a primary requirement - like small roofs or commercial and industrial applications. In fact, compared to standard 60-cell polycrystalline panels, the REC315TP2M module delivers at least 25W (nominal) more per panel! By delivering more power per square foot, fewer REC TwinPeak 2 modules are needed to generate the same power. The result is quicker installation times and fewer mounting components (clamps, racking, etc.) - all of which reduces the overall system cost and the payback time.
REC TwinPeak 2 Solar Panel Features
- Excellent module efficiency at up to 18.9%
- For off-grid or grid-tied use
- High power density reduces installation and balance-of-systems costs and is ideal for off-grid, commercial, and industrial applications
- 120 half-cut monocrystalline p-type PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Cell) cells for increased light capture
- Half-cut cell technology reduces resistive power loss in the panel
- Split junction box spread across the middle of the panel for improved shade performance
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 Watts
- 5400-Pa load tolerance
- 25-year linear power performance guarantee
- 20-year warranty
REC TwinPeak Technology
REC315TP2M Solar Panel Specs
- 65.9" H x 39.25" W x 1.5" D
- 40.8 lbs
- #12 AWG connectors
- 60 monocrystalline cells
- Peak efficiency: 18.9%
- Nominal power: 315W
- Tolerance: +0-5W
- Open circuit voltage: 39.9V
- Short circuit current: 10.05A
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Manufacturer: REC Solar
- Model number: REC315TP2M
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.