Pure Soap Bar
Earth-friendly since 1947, Cal Ben Soap Company has been showing people around the world that soap can be gentle on the environment but tough on dirt. Pure Soap cleans without phosphates, dyes, or deodorants, lathers well - making it great for shaving! - and is gentle to all types of skin.
Cleansing the skin is the most important step in skin care. Pure Soap accelerates the skin's own cellular reproduction process by gently removing old cells, excess oil, suspended soil, pollutants, and makeup without stripping the skin so the skin's own natural, nurturing oils can re-penetrate and replenish the cells for softer, smoother skin. It leaves no drying alkali residue after rinsing. It doesn't doctor your skin, it just cleans it safely and thoroughly. It does what nature wants a soap to do. Why pay $5 or more per bar for cosmetic varieties of soap that don't have half the benefits of Pure Soap?
Pure Soap Benefits
- Contains the highest grade white vegetable tallow and pure cocoa butter oils for a velvety feel and luxurious lather
- Does not contain any inert ingredients, polluting phosphates, enzymes, salts, chemicals, artificial additives, coloring dyes, irritating allergy prone disinfectants, sticky deodorants, lanolins, useless creams, harmful perfumes, artificial detergents, or toxic antibacterial chemicals
- Compressed under extreme pressure to create an extra hard bar, Pure Soap will give satisfactory lather down to the tiniest sliver
- Each bar is wrapped and sealed for lasting freshness
- For the longest life of each bar keep dry when not in use
Who Uses Pure Soap?
- People with dry, sensitive, normal, or oily skin
- Teenagers with problem skin use Pure Soap to help keep their complexion smooth, clean, and clear
- Mothers choose its gentleness for baby's bath
- Both men and women have discovered Pure Soap's lubricity and creaminess make it the ultimate shaving cream