Presto Pressure Canner - 16 Quart
The Presto Pressure Canner is a heavy-duty aluminum pressure canner and cooker. Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for low-acid foods. This pressure canner doubles as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in pint and half-pint jars.
Presto Pressure Canner Features
- 16 quart (15.1 liter) liquid capacity
- Ergonomic stay-cool black plastic handles
- Works as a large-capacity pressure cooker
- Constructed of warp-resistant, heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating
- Works on regular and smooth-top ranges
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers the complete range of processing pressures (especially important at higher altitudes)
- Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced
- Canning rack protects jars during canning
- Overpressure plug
Presto Pressure Canner Specs
- 15" H x 12" diameter
- 10.5 lbs
- Capacity: 16 quarts
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.