Presto Pressure Canner - 16 Quart
The Presto Pressure Canner is a heavy-duty aluminum pressure canner and cooker. Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for low-acid foods. This pressure canner doubles as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in pint and half-pint jars.
Presto Pressure Canner Features
- 16 quart (15.1 liter) liquid capacity
- Ergonomic stay-cool black plastic handles
- Works as a large-capacity pressure cooker
- Constructed of warp-resistant, heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating
- Works on regular and smooth-top ranges
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers the complete range of processing pressures (especially important at higher altitudes)
- Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced
- Canning rack protects jars during canning
- Overpressure plug
Presto Pressure Canner Specs
- 15" H x 12" diameter
- 10.5 lbs
- Capacity: 16 quarts
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.