Power-One Microinverter - 250W, 208/240V (MICRO-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240)
Power-One's micro inverter enables individual panel output control when flexibility and modularity are required. Individual panel output control can reduce shading and mismatching effect. Power-One's MICRO is the best alternative to the traditional string inverters that Power-One is famous for. The individual panels can be installed in different orientations which reduce the efficiency losses in a variety of challenging conditions.
The Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm maximizes energy and flexibility. The proprietary MPPT algorithm works at the level of each solar panel in any light condition offering more energy output. This inverter has a maximum efficiency of 96.5%. The electrolyte-free power converter further increases the life expectancy. The proprietary Concentrator Data Device (CDD) from ABB (formerly Power-One) is required for installation. Each CDD works with up to 30 of these microinverters. Real Goods no longer stocks the CDD.
Power-One MICRO-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240 Microinverter Features
- High-speed, precise MPPT algorithm offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- HF isolation to fit any application that requires the positive grounding of DC input terminals
- Reduced susceptibility to fault; in case of a component failure only the energy produced from one PV module will be lost
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- When used with the Power-One Concentrator Data Device (CDD), Power-One's micro inverter offers proprietary wireless monitoring of real-time system monitoring, troubleshooting, and plant feedback
- Only product in the market compatible with majority of PV modules
- 10-year warranty covers the entire system, including MICRO, CDD and cabling
Power-One MICRO-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240 Microinverter Specs
- 10.5" W x 9.7" H x 1.37" D
- 3.5 lbs
- Input voltage: 25 - 65VDC
- Continuous power: 250W
- Surge rating: 260W
- Output voltage: 208VAC / 240VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Peak efficiency: 96.5%
- Manufacturer: Power-One
- Model number: MICRO-0.25-I-OUTD-US-208/240
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. Click here to see an estimate of our delivery times with standard FedEx Ground shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Regularly stocked, non-special-ordered, and non-custom-built items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 30%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.
For more, please read our full return policy.